Monday, June 24, 2013

Reasons Why I Suck at Blogging

  • I'm technically unemployed, and yet I still didn't manage to find the time/inspiration to come up with a decent blog post for today. 
  • I have a major post for Friday - and forgot to take pictures of something I really wanted to show off. It's far too late to do it now. *sigh*
  • I can't even come up with enough good reasons why I suck at blogging. So I'll just end with the someecard that I posted to The Hubs' facebook profile today to "celebrate" our 6-year wedding anniversary (Which is today!). I MIGHT (most likely will) have a post Wednesday talking about my own wedding/relationship advice, because it's the internet and everyone thinks their opinion is the right one - including me! (Don't worry, I'm not quite a smug married type.)
Happy Anniversary, The Hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...