Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Update: I can't update!

My computer done gone and broked on me! It's going to take 2 weeks to fix! Blogger doesn't have an app to make updating easier! Let's be honest, I am WAY too verbose to sit here and type with my thumbs all the stuff I'd want to post.

So I will be in and out until we get my boyfriend the laptop back. Mostly out. Which SUCKS, I had a big ol' "What Works For Me" entry planned with what I learned from my first time cooking for the next 2 weeks. Guess it'll have to be a combo post with when I do it a second time. Along with my new front door wreath I'll be working on. OH, and getting my sewing machine back from the shop and sewing for the first time in YEARS. (Well, seriously sewing, more than just a couple quick hems.) UGH.

Well, on the plus side, I'll actually get that stuff DONE since I won't have my seductive computer distracting me. ;) Please keep your fingers crossed that we get all our data transferred safely - I'm totally Carrie in that episode where her computer dies and she never backed up (Yes, I'm guilty of never backing up *sigh*). UGH.

See ya on the flip side! I'll miss you, non-existent readers! :(

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...