Monday, July 12, 2010

Music Monday – “Music to Clean to” 80's mix!

When I told The Hubs that I was posting Music Mondays, he asked if I was posting all 80's music - and was shocked when I said NO. See, when we clean, we've agreed to put on the 80's music channel provided through our cable service. It's a good enough variety that I get my 80's new wave and he gets his 80's hair metal. I even play it when I'm the only one cleaning. It's just a good time to dance around to your childhood while doing something you don't even want to do!

So for this mix, I picked some of my favorite 80's new wave songs! This mix works fine in order or on shuffle. They all just WORK together. It's awesome. It'll totally inspire you to do the robot while Windexing your windows.
  • "Manic Monday", The Bangles
  • "Shake It Up", The Cars
  • "Girls on Film", Duran Duran
  • "Just Got Paid", Johnny Kemp
  • "Into the Groove", Madonna
  • "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough", Michael Jackson
  • "Goody Two Shoes", Adam Ant
  • "I'll Tumble 4 Ya", Culture Club
  • "Need You Tonight", INXS
  • "Two of Hearts", Stacey Q
  • "Mickey", Toni Basil
  • "Dance Hall Days", Wang Chung
  • "Don't Stand So Close to Me", The Police
  • "Vacation", The Go-Go's
 It's just over 52 minutes - so not quite an hour, but that's plenty of time to get some good cleanin' in.

So get that side ponytail going and throw on your Ray-Bans, and get to cleaning! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...