So I'm on winter break as of yesterday at 3:25 pm! And get this - I'm off for 3 weeks thanks to the high number of students who go to their families' home countries! WHOOOO! Now all I can think about is what do I do with all this free time?
Unfortunately, there's things I NEED to do this break before I can think of what I WANT to do. *sigh* I have doctors appointments to set, xmas gifts to make and buy, xmas cards to send out, dog shots to get, a bedroom to finally get in order and clean, and (of course) final grades to complete and a new semester to prepare for. OY!
However, I know what I need to do, so let's talk about what I WANT to do!
- See friends that I don't get to see very often
- go to The City as it's been FAR too long (also goes along with previous statement)
- cook! I miss cooking for pleasure. Specifically, I want to cook for people (again, see previous statement) because feeding people is how I show love. I will stuff you full of my delicious love. EAT IT AND QUIT COMPLAINING.
- make crafty stuff for reasons other than xmas gifts
- Get my "walking program" back in order/ work on hitting 10,000 steps every day
- Pamper myself with at-home beauty treatments that I'm always too tired to do otherwise
- read books (some for school, some for pleasure)
Still, though, it is desired and required. I'm all about me lately, and I kind of like being all about me lately so I'm going to prioritize and get shiz done for myself. =D