I KNOW, OMG, I'M SHOCKED/SCARED, TOO.
What The Hubs and I accomplished today:
- Clothes sorted for keep/ donate/ toss (Mine today, he'll catch up tomorrow)
- 4 loads of laundry from remaining clothes washed/dried, then folded/hung up!
- 2 massive loads of dishes
- Finally looked for doctors/ dentist so I can get myself healthy, gonna call on Monday
- Home-cooked meal - INCLUDING veggies! I'm trying to be better about that, I swear.
And to top it all off, I tried on a pair of pants I was debating giving away because I thought they were too small, but my clothes have seemed a little looser lately so I tried them on one last time (haven't worn them in a year, easy) - they totally fit! Comfortably, even, not that squeeze into 'em way! I loved these pants, too... I also have a couple of great pairs in the next size down, so I'm saving those and now I'm wanting to keep avoiding fast food/ buy smaller fast food meals, as well as eat from home more and watch what I eat. Yay for unintentional weight-loss motivation!
Today was a good day. Makes me feel like a grown-up. Tomorrow I'm planning on making breakfast (I have eggs and bacon, nom), then grocery shopping, then I have to work on job stuff for most of the day while trying not to gnaw my arm off when I smell the carnitas cooking in our slow-cooker. *sigh* The one drawback to slow-cooker Sunday, how good the house smells.